Wherever you see the "C'est Beau Ici" sign, pop in and say "bonjour" to the team in the local tourist office or at the hotel reception desk. You will find an English speaking person and helpful staff!
You’ll find friendly faces, waiting to share their passion for the area and to give you all the advice you need to make your holiday a real success. They will speak to you in English, give you information in English and even help you with problems that are not necessarily related to tourism like your health, your car and communication in French!
Download the brochure...
- A warm welcome in English
- Helpful words and phrases in English and French
- Help in case of problems not necessarily related to tourism
- Documents available in English including the brochure “Welcome to Vendée” in which you will find all the places that offer you a special welcome in English and/or information about the establishment
In our Tourist Offices:
- List of services offered in English
- Free wifi
- Website translated in English
- A welcome gift will be offered to our British friends… surprise!
- An adviser able to help you if you need help or information
Specifically in restaurants:
- Local products and cuisine highlighting the local gastronomy
- Advice on meals and wines in English
At sites of interest and activities:
- Guided tours or materials in English
- Safety instructions in English
In shops and services:
- Advice on their particularities in English
- A flyer presenting their services in English
Some establishments go even further and offer you some extra services
, such as a menu translated in English.